The #1 source for news for Dominion High School students and the Dominion High School community in Sterling, VA

DHS Press

DHS Press

DHS Press

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Eifler

Callie Stravinski
With a DECA “Diamond” in tow, Callie is pictured with her favorite Marketing Duo, in front of Dominion DECA glass.

Mr. and Mrs. Eifler,

Considering it is Teacher Appreciation Week, I thought it would be fitting to write a “thank you” note to my favorite Marketing duo. Teaching me everything from the 6 P’s of Marketing to how to be a better person overall, both of you have been there for me since my first day as a Dominion Titan.

Mr. Eifler, I have always appreciated and loved the classes you taught, whether it is Personal Finance bright and early at 8:00 AM or Sports and Entertainment Marketing in the afternoon. Regardless of the hour, your dry humor and Snapple Iced Tea make the content all the more interesting. 

Mrs. Eifler, while you may be no-nonsense most of the time, the passion you exude for DECA and your students allows me to understand the difference between good teachers and great teachers. Thank you for encouraging me to run for State Office the first time, and telling me it was going to be okay when I took the L for the second straight time.

As I embark on my final year as a DECA Dime, I will forever be grateful for my two advisors who have supported me and encouraged me to run for State Office twice and to step out of my comfort zone with being a District President; I appreciate the encouragement and support.  I will forever be grateful for both of you encouraging me to stay in DECA.

You are my favorite Marketing duo to Anaheim California and back, 

Callie Stravinski