The #1 source for news for Dominion High School students and the Dominion High School community in Sterling, VA
Maybe one of the most classic Christmas movies ever, The Miracle on 34th Street is a great family movie.

20th Century Fox

Lilly’s Pick: The Miracle on 34th Street

Movie: The Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

Streaming: HBO max

Summarize the movie in a tweet: In “Miracle on 34th Street (1947)”, the Atticus Finch of Christmas defends a Macy’s Santa in the New York court of law after a doctor accuses him of being crazy.

Why should students watch this movie this holiday season: What happens when Macy’s hires the real Santa Claus to perform in the thanksgiving parade? A man by the name of Kris Kringle is hired to play Santa Claus at Macy’s in New York after a very serious Susan Walker asks him to fill in last-minute for the Macy’s Thanksgiving parade. While working at Macy’s he gains quite the reputation for spreading Christmas spirit but manages to irritate a coworker, leading to an accusation of his sanity and authenticity. Grab your family for a “Miracle on 34th Street”  movie night because it’s the perfect family film to watch during the holiday season with its wonderful cast and even better story.

DHS Press • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in